즐겨찾기
메뉴 열기
게시판 제목의
아이콘을 선택하면
즐겨찾기에 추가됩니다.
    메뉴 버튼
    toggle-down
    인기 게시판 TOP 50

[소통] ADOR statement about Dolphiners Films Shin Woo-seok (+Korean Netizen Reaction)

상세페이지 메뉴
    https://community.fanplus.co.kr/newjeans/77246298

ADOR is making headlines by issuing a statement refuting the opinions expressed by Dolphiners Films producer Shin Woo-seok.

This is what the statement says when translated into English.

ADOR statement

hello. This is ADOR

In the music video production service contract between ADOR and the Dolphiners Films, all rights to the music video as well as secondary works are owned by ADOR. Therefore, posting a video containing NewJeans IP on the Dolphiners Films channel without ADOR's approval is a clear violation of the service contract.

For this reason, ADOR requested Dolphiners Films to “provide proof (email, KakaoTalk possible) that there has been an agreement and approval regarding permission to use copyright and artist portrait rights, or if not, it is correct to issue a ‘director’s cut’” according to the contract terms and conditions. We just passed it along. Protecting an artist's copyrighted work is a natural responsibility for a label. If Dolphiners Films has an agreement with ADOR, it can be presented. Without being provided with any basis for the content, ADOR has no choice but to follow the principles to protect the artist's work.

It is also clear that ADOR received a request to "remove the part that reflects the advertiser's brand or take down the video" in response to the posting of NewJeans' 'ETA Music Video Director's Cut' produced by Dolphiners Films. (The image below is an internal video at the time. This is the Slack message that was reported)

ADOR did not ask Dolphiners Films to delete the video posted on Ban Hee-su's channel. The Ban Hee-su channel is an account created by an ADOR member in accordance with our ‘Online Channel New Guidelines’. ADOR only conducted fact-checking procedures for the ‘ETA Music Video Director’s Cut’ video to protect the artist’s copyright, and never mentioned Ban Hee-soo’s channel. Adore also doesn't want Ban Hee-su's channel to disappear. Dolphiners Films is welcome to run the channel. However, you only need to keep what was promised through the contract regarding the artist's work.

Overreacting to Dolphiners Films' alleged breach of contract and removing entire content is neither an act of pure pain on the part of the creators nor an act in the interest of NewJeans and fans. I hope that the anxiety of artists and fandom will no longer be aggravated by holding YouTube channels hostage.

We would like to apologize to the NewJeans members and Bunnies for causing concern due to unnecessary controversy. ADOR will try to resolve this issue as quickly as possible according to the accurate facts.

ADOR, perhaps feeling unfair, captured some of their work messenger messages and made them public.

위 내용을 번역하자면 아래와 같습니다.

----

[Urgent] ETA MV Director’s Cut upload related

Hello 00. In fact, the video was uploaded to the Dolphiners Films account as an ETA MV director's cut, including the MV ending that was originally requested to be excluded on page 00.

It is said that an urgent call was received from 00's U.S. headquarters saying that action would be needed, such as taking down the video or uploading it after excluding all of 00's branding.

Since it wasn't something I was aware of, I asked if anyone had shared the information in advance.

----

I introduce the reactions of Korean netizens regarding this statement.

1) This is a completely muddy fight!

2) They said they contacted me behind my back... and then they are sending out a statement like that again??

3) Shouldn’t ADOR just apologize? Why has ADOR been so stubborn for so long? Just apologize

신고하기
    close-icon

작성자 ywVervetMonkey995

신고글 ADOR statement about Dolphiners Films Shin Woo-seok (+Korean Netizen Reaction)

사유 선택
    • 욕설/비하 발언
    • 음란성
    • 홍보성 콘텐츠 및 도배글
    • 개인정보 노출
    • 특정인 비방
    • 기타

허위 신고의 경우 서비스 이용제한과 같은
    불이익을 받으실 수 있습니다.

댓글 13